Hi Everyone, Gary here again to tell you about some new and exciting stuff going on at Worldstart.

We have some great new stuff, but we need your help! Let me explain the new stuff, then I’ll get to my desperate plea for you assistance :)

First, and most importantly, Worldstart is now on facebook!

We have some really cool features that we have built into our facebook page that we think you will just love! If you have a facebook account, just click on the “find us on facebook” button that is on the right hand side of your screen. If you don’t see it, you can just click here. Once you get to our brand new facebook page, click the button at the top that says “become a fan”.

So now, that you’re a fan (you did it, right?), let me tell you some more about how our facebook page works. Whenever we write a new tip, or post a new blog post, it will appear on our facebook page. If you are a fan of worldstart on facebook, the new tip will show up in your news feed. This way, you can keep up to date with all of our freshest stuff. Pretty cool, huh? You can even comment on our posts and tell your friends about the ones you like!

And that’s not everything! We have a lot of really cool stuff this is coming soon to our facebook page. We hope to have pictures, video and facebook-only deals that no one will want to miss out on!

Secondly, Worldstart is also on twitter!

Do you have a twitter account? If you do, following worldstart and keeping up with all of our newest content is simple. Just click here and choose the option to follow us.

We really look forward to bringing some exciting stuff to our new facebook and twitter pages. This is a totally new way to share our content with the world.

My desperate plea for you assistance.

Like I said above, we need your help. The only way that we can get facebook fans and twitter followers is with some help from our biggest fans. If you love worldstart (you do love us, right?), help spread the word about our new facebook and twitter pages!

After becoming a fan on facebook, please tell your friends about us by clicking the “suggest to friends” link on the left side of our facebook page. On twitter, you can tell others by using the “mention” option on your twitter page.

We’ve never tried anything like this before, so I really hope that it works. With your help, we can really get this moving.

Thanks for your help and enjoy.

~Gary

Tags: , , ,

12 Responses to “WorldStart Gets Social”

1. Eric Grunewald says:

I don’t Facebbok or Twitter. I’m a big fan of WorldStart, but always spread the news by my own email and word of mouth.

2. Kathy Mascieri says:

Became a fan of Worldstart on FB:) I am really looking forward to this!!

3. Joyce Vanderlinden says:

Well, I hate to miss any information from WorldStart but I positively will not be a part of any social networking place or chat rooms or whatever you call them.

Thanks, anyhow.

4. Adrienne says:

I have a Facebook account but I rarely use it. I don’t like it and I won’t use Twitter. I am a fan of WorldStart and tell others of it.

5. Shirley says:

I am a big fan of WorldStart and have told many about it. I WILL NOT be a part of Facebook or Twitter. I can’t see what all the excitement is about these websites. To me they are just a waste of time and are not secure. Count me out on being a fan there. I will just continue to receive your e mails from WorldStart that I have signed up for and do my shoping there as usual. If you have anything that you put on Facebook or Twitter that are not in any of your e mails, guess I will be just left out.

6. Sharon G. says:

Well, hate to tell you this. But, I will not be on FB or Twitting. I was on FB, and deleted it, and have not looked back.
    i will when I have time Blog in WS. I have enjoyed that very much and your e-mails everyday.

Hugs and keep smiling,
    Sharon G

7. GEORGE says:

I don’t follow people on facebook or twitter,but I do follow sites I can learn from. THANKS

8. Nick says:

Became a fan of Worldstart on FB:) I am really looking forward to this!!

9. Ian says:

10. David says:

Became a fan of Worldstart on FB:) I am really looking forward to this!!

11. Kelly says: